I travel to Las Vegas once or twice a year. This isn’t remotely close enough to qualify for Diamond Status at Caesars Rewards… but I have it thanks to my other travels! Here’s how I status-matched my way to save hundreds on the strip in Las Vegas.
Update June 2023: It has become harder to status match to Diamond at Caesars. The good news is, there are still successful reports using the steps below, and Wyndham is once again offering status matches!
Caesars Diamond Benefits
Caesars Diamond status is when the benefits start getting good. You get a number of money-saving perks including:
- No resort fees on hotel stays
- Free parking including valet
- $100 dinner to celebrate your Diamond Status each year
- 15% off best available advertised rate on rooms and suites
- 20% discount at casino gift shops
- Priority lines at hotel check-in, restaurants, & buffets
Caesars introduced two additional Diamond levels in 2020 — Diamond Plus (requires 25,000+ tier credits) and Diamond Elite (requires 75,000+ tier credits). Caesars’ Seven Stars status is the highest level, requiring 150,000 tier credits.
Status Match Requirements
Before we can begin the process of matching to Caesars’ Diamond, you’ll need to have one of the following status levels:
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Platinum, Titanium, or Ambassador Elite
- Hilton Honors Gold or Diamond
- Choice Privileges Diamond
- Best Western Diamond Select
- Hyatt Globalist
- IHG Platinum or Spire Elite
- Radisson Rewards Gold or Platinum
- Omni Select Guest Black
Don’t have one of these? The best credit card, if you’re looking to match to Caesars Diamond, is now the Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card. You’ll automatically get Wyndham Rewards Diamond status, which will match seamlessly to Caesars Diamond.
Steps to Match to Caesars Diamond
There are only a few steps to claiming your Diamond status. It can take up to two weeks, though, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- Create a Wyndham Rewards account. This is the key to the puzzle.
- Match to Diamond at Wyndham by completing a short form and uploading proof of your current status. This can take 5-7 days to process.
- Create a Caesars Rewards account if you don’t already have one.
- Match to Diamond at Caesars by linking your Wyndham Rewards account. This process can also take up to two weeks.
- Verify your ID at the Caesars Rewards desk in Las Vegas and receive your physical Diamond card. This is an essential last step. Be sure to do this as there have been reports of being denied the $100 Celebration Dinner without ID verification. Plus, you’ll then be able to skip the long primary check-in line and go to the exclusive Diamond Check-In Room.
You now have Diamond Status at Caesars and can enjoy its perks. Congrats!