A new, targeted Amex offer was released this morning for Caesars Rewards properties in Las Vegas: spend $200 and get $40 back as a statement credit. This is a solid deal — essentially 20% off if you spend the minimum amount, and stacks with any other offers and elite benefits you may be eligible for.
- Expires May 31, 2024
- Must first add this offer before charging your American Express card
- Offer valid at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Horseshoe Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino + Experience, Paris Las Vegas, and Planet Hollywood Resort. Caesars Rewards hotels outside of Las Vegas are excluded.
- Reservations must be made directly through Caesars Rewards by phone, at Caesars.com/Las-Vegas or individual property websites, or via the mobile app.
- Excludes gift card purchases. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/31/2024.
What is Caesars Entertainment?
Caesars Entertainment is a renowned American hospitality and entertainment company that operates numerous resorts, casinos, and entertainment venues worldwide. Established in 1937, it has become one of the leading players in the global gaming and hospitality industry, offering a diverse range of experiences, including gaming, dining, accommodations, and live entertainment. With its headquarters in Paradise, Nevada, Caesars Entertainment is known for iconic properties like Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and has a significant presence in key markets across the United States and beyond.
This is a solid deal if you have an upcoming trip to Las Vegas planned. I keep missing out on these type of offers myself. One day it will work out! The nice thing about this is that it is card-link statement credit, so any other offers from Caesars will apply, including your elite benefits that may include waived resort fees and parking if you status matched to Caesars Diamond.
Are you planning on using this Amex offer? Leave a comment!