Virgin Atlantic is offering up to 50,000 bonus points when you book travel by February 18th, 2024 for travel through June 30th, 2024. This is in addition to the points you usually earn as a member of Flying Club.
Specifically, bonus points will be awarded based on the type of ticket purchased:
- 2,000 bonus Virgin points for Economy
- 5,000 bonus Virgin points for Premium Economy
- 10,000 bonus Virgin points for Upper Class
This offer applies to revenue flights only and excludes Economy Light tickets. You won’t earn bonus points if you fly on an award ticket (classes G, P and A).
Book travel here: https://flights.virginatlantic.com/en-us/bonus-virgin-points
Virgin Atlantic is a British airline founded by Sir Richard Branson in 1984. It operates primarily long-haul flights between the United Kingdom and destinations in North America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Known for its distinctive red livery and innovative approach to customer service, Virgin Atlantic has established itself as a prominent player in the aviation industry, offering a range of amenities and services aimed at enhancing the travel experience for passengers.
- You must be a member of Virgin Atlantic Flying Club to earn bonus points
- Flights must be operated and marketed by Virgin Atlantic (flight number starts with VS) to be applicable for the bonus. Codeshare flights are excluded from this offer.
- If you use Virgin Points or a credit card voucher to upgrade the revenue class for a booking made prior or during to the promotional period, you will receive the standard and bonus Virgin Points based on the revenue class you originally paid for, not the upgraded reward class.
This is a solid offer from Virgin Atlantic, just in time for planning summer travel to Europe, if you can take advantage of it. I was able to book a flight from JFK to LHR earlier this year for only 8,000 points so this can get you close to a free one-way ticket to London if you book Premium or Upper Class.
Are you planning on taking advantage of this offer? Add your plans below!