Delta and Starbucks announced a unique partnership on October 12, 2022 that allows members of both programs to earn 1 mile per every $1 spent at Starbucks. You’ll earn double miles on days you fly with Delta. All you need to do is link your accounts together.
How To Link Delta and Starbucks
Delta and Starbucks have made it super easy to link rewards accounts together. Here’s how:
- Head over to https://deltastarbucks.com/
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and SkyMiles number
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Click Link Accounts
- Sign in to your Starbucks account
Delta / Starbucks Link Not Working?
If you’re unable to link your Delta Skymiles and Starbucks accounts, don’t sweat. You’re not alone. If your Delta Starbucks link is not working, try the following:
- You need to be a member of Delta SkyMiles and Starbucks Rewards to link your account. If you only have one of these accounts, you need to sign up for the other.
- Don’t know your password? Try resetting your login.
Delta and Starbucks Partnership FAQ
Miles usually post within a few hours of your Starbucks order, but may take as long as 10 days.
No – SkyMiles do not expire, no matter how they are earned.
Yes, Delta employees can use this benefit but they will not earn double stars when they fly non-rev and other types of business travel.