One of the easiest ways to earn lots of points without spending money is by referring your friends and family to Chase. Depending on the card, you can earn up to 40,000 points per referral. WOW! That is enough for a free flight or multiple nights at a Hyatt.
How To Generate A Chase Referral Link
Generating referral links for Chase personal and business cards is super easy, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Chase account
- Find the card you want to refer
- Click the More dropdown on the right
- Then, click Account Services and Refer a friend
- Copy your referral link
You can also visit this page to generate a Chase referral link: https://www.chase.com/referafriend/catch-all
Which Chase Cards Offer Referral Bonuses?
Chase allows you to refer friends and family to most cards. This includes these credit cards:
- Chase Freedom Flex and Unlimited – earn up to $100 per referral
- Chase Sapphire Preferred and Reserve – earn up to 15K per referral
- Chase IHG Rewards cards – earn up to 5K points per referral
- Chase Ink Business cards – earn up to 40k points per referral
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy cards – earn up to 40k points per referral
- Chase Southwest cards – earn up to 20k points per referral
- Chase World of Hyatt cards – earn up to 5K points per referral
You can earn the most points by referring friends and family to a Chase Ink card. Chase pays up to 40,000 points for an Ink referral!
An awesome way to rack up points is by sending your referral link to friends and family. Chase offers some of the best referral bonuses of any credit card company, allowing you to earn up to a whopping 40,000 points for a Chase Ink referral! That is wild! Other cards, like the Chase Sapphire Preferred and Chase Sapphire Reserve, come with attractive referral bonuses as well.
Feel free to add your Chase referral link to the comments!