BankAmeriDeals is a cashback program offered by Bank of America. It allows Bank of America debit and credit cardholders to earn cashback rewards or discounts when they make purchases at participating merchants. These merchants change throughout the year. The program is designed to provide cardholders with additional savings on everyday purchases. It functions very similar to merchant deals offered by Amex, Chase, and Navy Federal Member Deals.
How To Use BankAmeriDeals Step-By-Step Guide
- Log in to your Bank of America account, click Rewards & Deals at the top menu, and then navigate to BankAmeriDeals. This can be done on your computer or mobile device.
- Review and activate cashback offers by clicking the Add this deal button.
- Visit the merchant and make a purchase using your Bank of America debit or credit card.
- Keep in mind that deals that say “Must Show Link” won’t stack with tools like Rakuten so be sure to review which offers the most cashback before making your purchase.
- Cashback will be automatically added within 30 days after the transaction posts to your account.
Be sure to read the fine print of each offer. Some offers allow you to make a purchase in person or online, while others require you to use a specific link to earn cashback.
How To Earn Double Cashback with BankAmeriDeals
Every so often Bank of America offers cardholders double cashback with BankAmeriDeals. This was last offered in October 2023. This promotion is usually limited to dining and retail deals, but it may change from year to year. You will see what deals are eligible when logged into the BanKAmeriDeals portal.
Thoughts on BankAmeriDeals
BankAmeriDeals is a great way for Bank of America customers to save even more. Keep in mind that the availability of specific offers and merchants may vary, so it’s a good idea to regularly check your Bank of America account for new deals and opportunities to save.